Unusual Urge
Hi blog
I'm getting the urge to share photos on the internet but I wont give Instagram the satisfaction. thus I come here. to my lil blog. here I gooooooo
here is a photo of me with three (3) fireflies in my hand at once. by the end of the summer I bet I could get more. I loveeeee catching fireflies and in Astoria they are so friendly and chill I catch them and they just stay on my hand its awesome. Brooklyn fireflies run, they've seen some shit.
I've been doing a lot of sewing recently. this right here (above) is a friend's bag that USED to have a giant hole. now there are still a few small holes left but there wont be any when I'm done with it. I've been on the lookout for a sewing machine, been looking on fb marketplace. hey, if anyone reading this has any leads on sewing machines please be a doll and let me know.
made many of my famous oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies for miles for that one show. I gave away most of them, I shoulda kept more. maybe I'll just make another batch soon.
If you look closely you can see that this vessel is named Bargey McBarge Face. Such a humanisitc name.
saw this image pop up on my Google photos memories thing. it is from 2019 taken in Chios. saw this and felt so envious. take me back. I want to see the mountains, I want to see the ocean, I want to see the green. I want to see the sun set over the water as I hear nothing but the waves crashing calmly. ughhhhhh. I'll be there soon. and in the meantime I'm going to the beach tomorrow! I'm so happy. maybe I'll also go the next day, its gonna be soooo hotttt I wont wanna do anything other than go to the beach! I just bought sunscreen today.
here's a photo I took to try and get a better look at the pimple on my back. it arose like Atlantis rising out of the ocean. does that reference make sense? what am I even referencing? yk what I mean? like. ok. not explaining it anymore. like an underground volcano went off and an island appeared. that image works too. I thought this photo was cool and I wanted to post it.
I had white castle for the first time. I was in lynbrook, long island. long story that I wont get into of how I got there, but the moral of the story is the Beastie boys did me so wrong. they always talk about white castle being the best but white castle is actually the worst. I was so disappointed. we ate next to a mormon church. this begs me to ask, was white castle better in the 80s/90s? I shouldve asked the old people there.
this grave had the name "BIZZARO." I would love to meet someone with the last name Bizzaro.
My dinner the other night. Bacaliaro and skordalia and beets and pita and YouTube. mm mm MMMMMM I love the food my mom makes.
aaaaaand that's about it.
I have no more things I want to share with the online internet world.
Comments
Post a Comment